Sunday, October 6, 2024

Monday 7 October

Was up early. Ate ice cream for breakfast. Managed to get cleaned easily. Western mind forces clash over my disability and inability to help much against the Liew telepathic threat. Meanwhile, war surges on and I have my psych clinic appointment soon. Hope all goes well.

Back from psych clinic. Went well. Made lunch for the folks: luncheon ham and eggs scrambled with peppers and garlic. Tomorrow, will be heading to the mall with the folks, then dinner at Sis’ place. My song “key of G” is developing well. This goes along with “evermore”, “reeds and rushes”, “rock and paper”, and “need you back”. I have 5 songs to sell as a mini album. 

Just ordered the air tube packing and pump for 26RM shipped. Will try it first before buying the mesh. Maybe I can get that nearby or at home somewhere. Will bring some airpak, and a tennis ball to the mall to test. Supported Eksentrika with $1/mo.

To cover my gate I will need 10m of airpak, maybe 2m of mesh. That’s about 15RM in total. Not bad capital for starting a business! The tricky part will be convincing investors to fund my “portable court” idea.

Eating some ice cream now. Will work out tonight.


Received my airpak and pump just now. Dad has some mesh but I think I will buy my own later, tomorrow.

About a month till I visit hospital to collect my meds. Not sure if there’ll be a blood test and if the results turn out okay. Many are using my physiology to stay afloat, probably my folks as well.

Dad scrounged me some garden mesh which looks okay for the tennis wall. Will try it out tomorrow. Glue it to the airpaks and inflate. Think I will use horizontal and vertical gluing, flat on. Should be fun. This -my final attempt to earn my own money. Soon will have to help cook dinner. And life goes on, unreal as the corrupted emotions of the Asian antichrists set upon me by the westerners.

We are packing beside the Liew witches who feel odd and hemmed in. The next few hours are gonna be hairy. Buckle up, folks.

Took a long shower and am changed into fresh clothes. Seems forces are moving covertly and we cannot be sure who they are. We should probe to find out their allegiance. But already it’s getting to midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...