Monday, October 7, 2024

Tuesday 8 October

Up earlyish. Was able to get cleaned well. Worked out which I skipped yesterday. Yet to brush. Heading out soon to get Dad’s birthday cake. May have lunch at the mall. Liew witchy forces still slamming Christians, urged on by westerners. Due to my mental disability, mainly language and memory, I couldn’t help much last night.

Back from breakfast at Kayu. Dhal curry was fresh and still hot off the stove. Haven’t done my tennis wall idea because of duties in the mindspaces, making everyone milder on the inside and giving them a lifeline in their daily lives. I think this approach is better than hitting one another using “powers” and blackmail.

I have 6 songs mostly written:
  1. Key of G
  2. Trapped on the moon
  3. Reeds and rushes
  4. Need you back
  5. Rock and paper
  6. Evermore
These are some of my best music to date and I hope to get it recorded somehow, maybe with ex-GF who sings well.


Made strawberries and yogurt with shortbread for the folks. Later, will be bringing some over for the nieces to taste as strawberries are the fruit of love, all young girls know, imho. Having one myself, the smallest one, I could feel these eros energies which heal and satisfy the soul.

Also designed a DiMou innovation. Had a good laugh over it, check out DogBlots. The irony of something so sacrilegious is that it works a treat. Maybe somebody has already invented it, idk.

Took a warm shower and changed into fresh clothes. Tomorrow, may go on a long walk. Took my meds earlier. Close to midnight now. Thinking of designing a highly portable, hi-quality digital piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...