Saturday, October 5, 2024

Sunday 6 October

Was up early. Just back from a brief run. Feeling energized. This is my 2nd run of the week, down from 3-4 per week as mindfolk complained who live in me. Tomorrow, psych clinic again. Will bring along my favorite QCY buds.

Everyone still asleep. Feeling hungry. Had some watermelon for breakfast.

Went out to the mamak for breakfast with Dad. Was hungry after my run. Workout tonight as usual.

Cooked ginger garlic stir-fried chicken for the folks’ lunch. We also had green cabbage. Was good. Tonight, dinner out nearby. Sis’ family will be coming over. Watched more end times videos by Jonathan Cahn @Jerusalem Center. Meanwhile the middle east war spirals seemingly out of control as there are many players with (covert) nuke capability.

Talking to my old friends while over at the shoebox. They fought bravely for God but were overrun and now have taken to poking fun at me. Some moral may say this is sinful but I know that in war, such things do happen and we must soldier on. This is a war -a mind war. Question is then, what do we do? I cannot fight alone.

...

Dinner at the Chinese banquet restaurant was good. There was cheer everywhere. Maybe it's Sunday when people come out to celebrate something or other. There was a birthday with cake and candle, and an old gentleman in a full suit. A pretty girl sat across the room from me. It was fun. Unfortunately, Sis misunderstood and pocketed my QCY t20. I wonder why but now I have to get something to replace it with. Maybe in November, after I prototype the home / portable tennis wall.

My ex-GF has a pet penguin I gave her to keep her company and on track for salvation.

Home again to the big house with the 24hr security. The penguin is our imaginary friend, btw. Took my meds and will work out before bed. Shower at 10pm. We are shedding the deception of the Liew witchy 6 who claim a monopoly on God and Satan, and became parasitic agents of prophecy.

Worked out for a few minutes. Feeling good. Close to midnight and am feeling sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...