Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Wednesday 18 September

Past midnight and I'm still awake. Turned off the air conditioning as it is cool outside as well. Talked to many people about being brave and rational, and forgoing our sinful natures to embrace higher callings of the Spirit. Didn't do much coding but some got done. Think I may have to redo the grammar.

Less warring this morning, in the mindspaces. Managed to get cleaned well. Happy to be working at my laptop. Just taking life slow. Will work out in the afternoon.

I got ecasound working on FreeBSD -as my cli audio recorder / mixer. Sounds okay. Also managed to set the screen brightness using xrandr. Still haven't worked on my coding project or had breakfast. Did some trimming as I was getting overgrown.

Ate my favorite vegan ramen with soy and a bit of fresh pressed garlic for brunch. Had a good warm shower as yesterday, I only doused myself -was lazy. Seems like certain very damaging people are being bumped off. I tried to give them a handhold out as I am an underdog supporter but they bit back hard like crazed dogs. Poor us, caught in a crossfire of evil men.


Worked out. Feeling better. Evil Liew witches stirring up trouble among Christians with fragile faith. In reality, strong faith sets the soul free to experience living in the safety of God’s arms, to teach and learn, and to grow in grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...