Monday, September 16, 2024

Tuesday 17 September

Woke up earlyish, before it was light. Got cleaned fairly easily. Will be heading out on a long walk today. Want to visit TRX or KLCC. Didn’t finish coding pjw (nettle) due to taking a sedative last night. Was watching a tutorial on Antlr4 as I fell asleep. May wear my trail shoes and G-Shock. Will work out after I get home.

I spent a few hours out to TRX where I got a replacement underwear for my Sloggi which is torn for some reason. I now have a Uniqlo and Lululemon. Both very comfy. Besides 2 nice underwear, I have 2 running briefs, and  3 stiff cotton Byfords I use as backup. Had vegan Arab food at TRX, 14RM, plus 8RM for a roasted oolong iced tea. Got a little lost coming home via the wrong platform. Walk was good for me. Just missed the rain.


Arguments in mindspace as fallen people from the west and the Asian Liew witches struggle against God and his children. It’s interesting, these people spent the better part of their lives living in disobedience to the Father until they found out by sheer default they would get hell now and Hell later. LoL.

Helped make a tasty roast chicken dish for dinner. Not too salty and a bit buttery / herby. Watching more tutorials on Antlr4. Guess I need to watch the full series, another 3 vids. Work out by 9pm and take my meds at 10.

Watched enough and am dissecting some example code. Think I will have to use regex a lot and generate a HTML5 file as the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...