Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Thursday 12 September

Woke up early. Brushed and had a sandwich for breakfast. Liew witchy forces attacked again, claiming things I do are prophetic yet wrong. They are very convincing and can make things happen that have a tendency to. In a sense they are lords of the world alongside the powers and principalities, and the fallen.

Running low on hair gel. May get some later after lunch. Iirc, my brand is “Follow Me”. Alternatively, I could shave and buzz down regularly with my new Gillette Venus and Panasonic wet/dry. Depends on my hair-thinning which has been stable for several years now.

Wearing my MQ-27 tank style out today, which I bought from the online AD for 69RM / $16. It has been losing ~1s/month since I set it last year. Low end Casio watches are so cool. My Casios:

  1. f200
  2. mq27
  3. gbd200
  4. ga9300
  5. ga2200
  6. prg270
  7. w800h
I previously owned a ga9000, ga9052, and a dw291h. That makes 10! Iirc, I also wore an f105 in university.

Back from the mall, 2 malls actually. Bought the surgical tape for my tennis accessory idea. Also got fresh hair gel from Bad Labs, a local / Malaysian company. Will be glueing on some fletchings soon. I will make a rough tool out of cardboard and wall tack. See if it works. I got Grabbit glue which is also locally made and very cheap. Tonight, making tuna pasta for dinner. We have tuna once a month.


Dinner for 3 was tasty and healthy. Yogurt, a little mayo, herbs, salt, garlic, tomato and celery plus a can of tuna. I tried out the Bad Labs hair gel and it’s pretty good, economical. Will try brushing it out and sleeping on it for that natural look. Also, to hide my thinning (like Donald does, good luck to him in the US presidential race!). 

Want to do a bit of coding work tonight. Then will work out at 10pm, take my meds at 9pm. Seems we have to do in the Liew witchy 6 ourselves as everyone in the western mindspaces seems to have been deceived. We will again try somehow, to rip away the witches’ power to “declare” which should make for a soft landing for every sinner. Will begin teaching now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...