Thursday, September 12, 2024

Friday 13 September

Woke up at 2am after just 4 hours sleep. Had breakfast. Brushed. Got cleaned. Will work out in the afternoon. Want to go on a walk instead of running. Didn’t do any work last night. Spent the time talking about the Tribulation run-up and the beast man of Daniel, Neo Atlantis, etc. All the empires in Daniel remember the time of a golden age: Atlantis. It will come again.

Played some guitar to pass the early morning hours alone in my room. Glad I restrung it and it’s functional again. Missed having my old friend c40. Must have had it 12 years now.

Worked out before dawn. Last night’s bodily weakness seems banished. Having odd pains from the westerners and Liew witches. Not sure what sort of alliance they’re in. Could they trigger the apostasy?

Will be walking, maybe tomorrow around Amcorp / PJ New Town. I need to load my debit account with 200RM to pay my annual web hosting fees. Will also browse the flea market.
 
...
 
Worked out again because I didn't run or walk today. My hobby programming project, netLang / nettle, is coming along well. I should have something up and working by tomorrow. Did a lot of example syntaxes to find out if anything needs fixing. So far so good. Liew witches cannot fit into a world with good telepathy and are lashing at William and other important people and institutions. Will have to handle them tonight instead of coding.

Took my meds at 9:30pm. Feeling sleepy already. Must remember to brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...