Sunday, September 1, 2024

Monday 2 September

Woke up early. Had a lontong flavor "Chef" ramen for breakfast. Was tasty but prefer tomyam. Liew witchy 6 who speared my neck yesterday, are in retreat. Coded clx a little last night. Taking it slow today.

Managed to loo. Lately constipation strikes every week or so. Liew witches struggling with their consciences after I tweaked them to introspect more on their heinous sins. Want to code soon.

More proof my cfac# tuning works on ukulele. I played “Love Story” by Taylor Swift albeit partway thru right now.

Took an early shower and changed into sleep clothes. Not sure if I will be cooking tonight or Mom will do it. Ordered new nocks and fletchings for my old Easton arrows. May get here on Wednesday. Quite exciting. Liew witches suffer a blood sugar / cholesterol setback and lost much power.

Took my meds and ate a ramen. Brushed. Talked a lot on religion and logic. Trying to quell the havoc in the mindspaces, fallout of Liew witches’ opening and rebellion quite some years back. No time to code or worry much about my health. The strike in Israel grows stronger. What can it mean for Rapture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...