Saturday, August 31, 2024

Sunday 1 September

A new month is here. I’m up early, before dawn. Fell asleep last night without coding. Still feeling blurry over CLX. More or less, I’m being prevented again. Kids shepherded by the Liew witchy 6 course through the mindspaces as judges. Will run later, maybe at 7am.

Worked out, brushed. May run this evening as my neck and head feel tender. Liew witchy forces gather against my final app as it were a prophecy to be disproven. Part of their fun since they turned fully evil and overstepped the bounds they themselves feel in the heart. Taking Sunday slow.

Mid afternoon. Back from a brief but intense run. Feeling good and thinking clearer. Love my Decathlon Pebax running shoes. Just doing light work today. Uploading more materials to FreeLunch.my.
 
I invented a tennis stroke trainer -one of my dreams, just now. Will head out next week to get parts to make it with. Think I need beads and some small screws, foam, an armband and some aluminum, maybe got from a can.


Had a good dinner of fish, charchoy steamed pork, and sweet potato leaves. Took a much needed shower. Scrubbed my face as I do occasionally. I guess I will pass on making the tennis innovations, focus on my coding. Someone might pick them up later or I could resurface them as needed. Brushed. Take my meds late so I can do a bit of coding. Some people are occupying my mindspace re. coding and it’s been lucky I made any apps at all. Quite a lot of my code is borrowed from examples online.

Well that’s probably all for today. Read more of me on DogBlots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...