Saturday, August 24, 2024

Sunday 25 August

I took four dried salt prunes with a few glasses of water to flush my gut stuck up for the past 3 days. Hope it works. Will go on a run this afternoon if possible. Didn’t do any coding. No writing. Nor any Bible study.

My gut is flushed. Prunes and water did their job as usual. Scary, feeling ‘plugs’ moving around in my abdomen. Wonder why prunes work? Wearing my 077j diver on velcro. Looks understated and is comfortable.

Ran in the morning after all. The telepathy rages on with no solution. I told them to scrub the Liews’ genetic material but everyone was too scared.


So we scrubbed after all. Now negotiations are going on as the telepathy threat winds down. I am wearing my Casio 800h. A very practical watch with good WR and full time-calendar display.

Back from a naan and tandoori chicken dinner nearby. My teeth were attacked with acid. Fallout of family to family bad blood. A lot to discuss tonight. Was hoping to do some coding but what the hey.

We managed to whittle down the telepathic offenders to just about 16 people. Thought there would be just 6. Taking hits from the 6 encapsulated by 10. Worked out briefly and am feeling good. Sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...