Friday, August 30, 2024

Saturday 31 August

Independence day is here. Merdeka as we call it. Fireworks outside this just after midnight. We are clearing the mindspaces of threats since the Liew witches kicked a few kids and babies down, possibly to death. Hopefully these criminals don’t regroup in the night. Meanwhile, am coding YAK to be more interactive. It will hit v1.0.0 soon.
 
It's late morning and I finally got the SoundPlayer python class working. Downloaded it off GitHub. Now to do the progress bar. A side effect of SP is I now have threading / multitasking so the scrubbing is much smoother while being stable. Shortly, we'll be heading out for lunch, possibly.


Almost done coding YAK. Used a recursive call for the progress bar which works well. Now just debugging and tweaking. Folks are over at the shoebox while I stayed home due to work I need to clear. Don’t want to do a poor job.

Made a good western dinner together with Mom. Uploaded YAK v1.0.0 just now. It’s still rough round the edges but works decently. I will leave off its polishing until I finish CLX. Have 2 hours to rest before coding again. I do love programming.
 
Found a terminal image viewer which I think uses curses to block in the graphics. Called Viu and is pretty cool. I will definitely employ it in CLX. CLX will also have tweakable cookies and selectable adverts. Everyone needs ads but not irrelevant ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...