Thursday, August 29, 2024

Friday 30 August

Tomorrow will be Merdeka / Independence Day here in Malaysia. I will try to go on a long walk soon, maybe to Kayu, for breakfast. Need to brush first. Set off within the hour. Didn't do any coding on CLX. Being prevented is like that. Also, Liew witchy forces attacked Christians in mindspace again, onto me. Need to care for them while the 6 spread their lies elsewhere.

Went on the LRT instead. A long walk of over 1 1/2 hours around PJ New Town. There was the usual flea market at Amcorp but nothing good to buy, for me at least. Had an iced Milo at the basement cafe and walked home. William and the evil Liew witches bedeviled me for exercising but I have to care for my sugar and cholesterol which are already high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...