Friday, August 16, 2024

Saturday 17 August

Got up early and went for a run. Feeling good. Had leftover dhal curry and bread for breakfast, with iced water. The irate people in my mindspace continue to lash out. CHR still isn’t done as the search results RBSEJ order is wrong.
 
CHR has acquired 6 new features:
  1. Advanced search
  2. Keyboard shortcuts eg. max-min
  3. File switching
  4. Button coloring
  5. Search history
  6. Localized update on edit-save

Perhaps the most I've ever worked into a .x revision. Only interface change was a small menu button beside the search box. Keeping the app simple is a priority.

Back from lunch at NSK. Bought stuff for a pasta meal tonight. Am at the shoebox now where Dad is cleaning the floor. Very hot day. Glad I'm not out walking!

Made more bug fixes to CHR's search algorithm. Having trouble with the RBSEJ. Liew witches jealous of my easy life, smacking me a bit.

Got home in a drizzle. Arguments over evil getting the good life at the expense of the heaven-bound. Truly, this is an age old issue. And the solution is a clear one. Those who have much, much is expected and those who have little, what little is whittled off and they shall have none. Much and little refer to God’s love and providence in our lives / in general etc. For example, I was born with much Spirit and a deficit of heart and mind. And it seems I will lose my bodily / worldly goods, gaining Heaven when called to serve. This irritates the mind criminals.

CHR’s search loop continues to improve. As I’m retired, I’m not pushing it very hard. RBSEJ is giving me results but could be better. Will carry on after I cook pasta for dinner. Hard to think thru the haze of regret.

The reason MUCH and LITTLE refer to God’s gifts and not Satan’s gifts is plain. We are given not in between the two powers and nothing is gained by one’s OWN power. Think about it carefully. If we gain spiritually from ourselves, then WE are God which isn’t even near 100% true.

Read some FFM. It’s hard to read anything under so much pressure. More coding -a heuristics “engine” of my own for CHR’s RBSEJ tagging. Not sure if it will work or if there are already AI tools for language processing in python. Unnecessary but good to have.

Worked out. Signing off early after taking a sedative. Liew witches tasing heads in the background of my mindspace. Will carry on coding tomorrow, before dawn as I will not be running. Unsure of the algorithm I’ll be using. Should be fun just like the old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...