Thursday, August 15, 2024

Friday 16 August

Was up early. Went for a brief run. Feels good to get moving. Workout in the evening. Still coding CHR as the mindspaces are inhospitable, all following the teachings of the Liew witchy 6, persecuting me for nothing.

Had breakfast with Dad. UK forces being unreasonable, feeling depressed onto me. We turned on the Liew manipulator family and their cohorts.

Coding stalls as work is needed in mindspace. Found a way to disorient the evil witches and use their powers against them. Turn the knife. Would like to resume my work soon as it is fulfilling to code a useful app.

From rain to extreme heat, we dropped Mom off at the hospital for her osteo clinic. Will be heading to the shoebox afterwards. Polishing CHR continues. It is much slicker now. Lacking RBSEJ support still. No rush. Destroying the Liew witchy 6 is top priority. Trapping their minds and selected body parts and frying them.

Worked out to keep fit and stay healthy. Seems futile when my own family is plotting against me. To use me as the blame station for their crimes in the mindspaces. At one stage even thinking of putting me into a coma so they can survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...