Saturday, August 3, 2024

Sunday 4 August

Wrote a medium article on earning better money. Didn’t have time to Bible study. Evil kids and babies shoed in by the Liew witches prevented most everything I wanted to do. Played some bamboo flute. Formatted my latest 9 stories into a book. Last night, I made a simple cover for it.

Worked out as I won’t be running till Monday. Was able to get cleaned easily. Still wearing my Swatch Sistem51. Had lunch of leftover soup and toast. Didn’t study my Bible as planned. Will be over at the shoebox soon.

...

Raining quite a bit but we braved it to make it to the shoebox. I brought over my art materials and some tabletop games to play. Also have the ABY hardcopy. Can start my Bible study soon if I want.

Wrote a good Medium article on Mathematically proving God and the resurrection. It's still not done. I need to write a few more equations and dig up corresponding Bible verses which may be obscure.


Close to bedtime. I sketched a cover for my next short story collection, scraped off my blog, DogBlots. Having a few books to sell is a good idea. Must say it turned out well after several failed attempts, all without reference.

We got rid of much of the American assault force which was being mis-run by the Royals’ witches. There is more calm now and the kids feel better. Liew forces still attacking. Took my meds, brushed and showered. Hand is less attacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...