Saturday, July 20, 2024

Sunday 6am

Up early. Got cleaned quite easily. Brushed and showered. Worked out. Changed into smarter clothes. May run in the evening. Didn’t write anything yesterday. My uncle gave me 500RM. Will help my cousin own something nice. Maybe earphones or a Swatch, something from Decathlon.

8am, Back from a light breakfast with Dad. Should be pushing off in an hour or two to the LRT.

2pm, Didn’t make it to the reunion as my other cousin blew up over prophecy I supposedly wasn’t following. British forces tried to do something odd to us as apparently some of my family kill westerners. I’ve never seen them do that before. Missed out on a good meal and was hit a number of times by the westerners and jolted by my own family. Such are these end times.
 
6pm, My backpack was packed erroneously by my cousin and taken up north. They were unavailable or had turned their phones off. Hope I get it back soon. Folks are taking-out naan and tandoori chicken for dinner.  Wrote another Medium article. Seems to average 1 a day nowadays. Major improvements to my website (FreeLunch.my). Someone from Finland read "4 Weddings in 3 Acts" -the first reader. Hope they liked it.

7pm, Ate well and took a shower after getting cleaned again. Changed into fresh clothes. Resting in a/c. Will run tomorrow morning. Watching my cousin in law’s recommended Jesus video tonight.
 
9pm, Edited 3 short stories on DogBlots.blogspot.com which were ungainly but had potential. Was a success. Am writing a story set in Japan now after watching a video on the Sumida river.

10pm, Brushed and will take my meds soon. The Sumida story needs time to sit and gel.

11pm, Turning in soon. American kids trying to protect their families onto Asian families. One of the no-nos of the Tribulation. We let them know in advance. Still thinking of Sumidagawa. A challenging tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...