Sunday, July 14, 2024

Monday 12am

Still wide awake despite meds and half a sedative. Feeling dull and unimaginative as I write “Lizards”. Less than a week till I see my cousin and uncle again. I had missed them. We used to meet twice a year, now it’s once every 4 years. May be the last meeting before the axe falls on families with telepathy machines.

5am, Up early. Got cleaned well. Work out at 6:30. Liew 6 being shoved onto Asians by American Christians again.
 
6am, Had leftover tuna pasta for breakfast. Drank a black coffee. Worked out. Feeling stretched, stronger and lighter. Been doing some touch-up on "Lizards" which is stalled. Not sure when the geckos come in.

7am, “Lizards” has finally got more direction after I worked in some breaking news and Gaia theory. Have 2 hours to finish it. Americans and Royals ploughing thru Asia in desperation, to shrug off the Liew 6 and their kid / baby armies.

9am, Mild restraining of the UK forces and Liew witches given out. The madness and violence is quelled for now. Wearing my Swatch Sistem. Love the case shape and all black colorway. No time to write yet. Been tweaking my iPhone to save more battery. Still have to charge it every morning tho.

10am, Did some editing instead of writing. Was a bit careless before, a few ugly sentences to reword and contradictions to remove. Have to leave for psych clinic. Worried a little over attacks on my hand. Comes and goes.
 
1pm, Back from my Arip jab at psych clinic. Went well. Had Chinese food for lunch there. Continuing with the final story. To finish and post up by tonight. Awful Allen got himself nerve-stripped. Not my fault as he had turned cocky and irritable, harming everyone in our mindspace.

3pm, Back from a brief run down and up the road. Feeling good. Lungs, heart, and legs mainly. Five days till I meet my cousin and uncle. They are also being telepathically assaulted. As a family, we should band together and do good with our lives. Turning around many people who used telepathy wrongfully. Our enemies are not flesh and blood but the demonic powers of this fallen world.

7pm, The final story wrapped up unexpectedly well and I am ready to post it up late tonight as promised. Have no idea how it developed, just that it did, from a soup of ideas that was stirred lovingly and seasoned with zing. It has a happy ending just as “Rose” opened the 6 tales so optimistically / poetically. I hang up my hat as a writer, lah. Jesus, I’m ready to come up…
 
Formatted the text into HTML before final edit. It's up on my website now if anyone's interested in a final beta release: https://freelunch.my/stories/3game.html

9pm, Corrected some typos in the final draft. Unlikely errors caused by attacks on my hand as I am a touch typist. Mostly missing vowels and punctuation. Will link on Facebook / Tumblr tomorrow.

10pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. 10:30, take meds and talk to destroyed geniuses and powerful Christians who fell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...