Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Wednesday 6am

Up early. Got cleaned. Just back from a brief run. Feeling regulated. Will work out later on. Wearing my PRS516 on NATO. Most voices have gone as I am unsuitable to blame their crimes on.

7am, Brushed. Need to take UHU glue to the new house later to glue the porch ceiling. Mind criminals converge on me, making unreasonable demands and lashing out.

10am, Worked out earlier. Wearing my 077j on NATO. It’s a watch worth 3.2k on the grey market, 4k AD price. Am reducing evil witchy forces’ brain power as they cannot learn any gospel, even the easiest. Want to spend the day writing my post on Revelations. No time to roll clay yet.

11am, Did some writing and analysis on Rev. Coming along well so I may roll clay today after all. Maybe in the evening.

3pm, Taking it easy in a/c at the shoebox house. Typing this from my budget Nokia. Wearing my w800h on velcro buckle surf strap. I like Opera Mini and its regular news updates. Intrigued that Trump wants Harry out of the US. Looks like I will have plenty of time to mold tonight.

5pm, Helping Mom make dinner of veg and chicken soup, with broad fettuccini pasta. Talked a lot about the mind control tactics of the Liew witches and their false doctrines. Feeling frazzled. May not work on my molding yet. Tomorrow, an early start to get Mom to her clinic appointment.

6pm, The soup is well along its way. Eating at 7, take my meds and a sedative at 8. Seems many other minds agree the Liew 6 are evil and detrimental to people’s salvation. But of course, just that everyone was so afraid they took to pointing out split hairs and straws on a camel’s back. This June it must stop. July, a month of preaching, and August, maybe some concrete results.

7pm, Took my meds early, with half a Rivotril. Showered and am changed into fresh clothes. Relaxing in a/c. Left my Facebook groups. Someone doesn’t want me posting gospel truth and blow by blow commentary on the telepathy scandal. Just when I thought I’d be welcomed as a hero…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...