Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Thursday 3am

Brushed and worked out. Liew witches rebuilding their empire of fear and lies among westerners after yesterday’s expose of their modus operandi. Feeling a little sleepy as I think I only had 5 hours sleep. Left my groups as it seems I’m not welcome there much.

5am, Back from a refreshing run up and down our closed road. Had a tomyam ramen and oolong tea for breakfast. Mom is awake and getting ready for hospital. Wrote more on Revelations on DogBlots.blogspot.com which may be one of my final Bible analyses. 50-ish days to possible Rapture as a UN peace deal for Palestine is pushed through.

8am, I’m backed up today for some reason. Luckily, not icky. Must be nerves as Mom goes for her checkups at the hospital.

9am, Cleared my plugged up gut successfully. May do some clay molding today as there is nothing much else to do. Alternatively, may write my guitar booklet. Either is easy.

10am, Getting started writing my beginner’s guitar booklet. No call from Mom yet. Wonder what’s for lunch.

1pm, Been taking stock of my computers:
  1. ThinkPad 2015, used
  2. Aspire netbook
  3. iPad 5
  4. iPad 10
  5. Raspberry Pi 4
  6. Kabini A5
All but no.4 are old / budget hardware. No.4 is actually my fastest computer especially when it gets AI in iOS 18.

4pm, The weather was very hot when we dropped Mom off at the hospital. Wore my Oakleys. Decided to wear my JP1060 more often, and to the shower as well. I calculate a -3 months of battery life for showering with the dive sensor activated but… life is short. Had chicken rice for lunch earlier. Lots of guitar playing tonight as I write my 101 booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...