Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Thursday 8am

Up early. Got cleaned well. Brushed and worked out. Am sitting at my desk in the shoebox house, listening to Sara Lubratt’s vlog on YouTube while typing this journal entry. Had breakfast with Dad at Stadium. Later we’ll be at NSK for groceries. I will just have a light lunch, no sugary drinks. The downfall of Damascus is close -France ordered Assad arrested.

3pm, Back from NSK and lunch at Burger King. We’re at the shoebox. I installed ArchBang on Aspire. Some issues hibernating (S4) but S0 sleep works, prolonging battery life. May be close to the time where the folks and I sit down and talk about God and Heaven / Hell. Will be making bitter gourd (Indian variety) with eggplant paste and some reduced tomato-red onion purée for dinner. Dad is still painting the window frames. Mom’s health is steadily worsening and odd flashes of prophecy make their passes round our mind group. Last train for the Rapture.

8pm, Resting after making a good dinner of veggies and bread. Feel so light and healthy after eating veg cooked in olive oil, and wholewheat. Thoroughly enjoyed it to the stomach. Rain blew into my room while we were out. Mopped up with a towel. Tomorrow will sleep in. Work out again tonight. No more roti canai, definitely! Want to head out tomorrow on a long walk. May go to Amcorp, get my guitar repaired. Mom is wearing my F-200 quite happily. I shall have to find another EDC.

9pm, Worked out again. Feeling stronger. Will take my meds and brush circa 10pm. Contemplating my watch EDC choice. Decided on the Swatch AM51. It’s made from rapeseed oil plastic and features a disposable 90-hour automatic movement regulated by laser.

11pm, Took my meds just before. Was caught up writing a short story for my Medium. Quite pleased with it. Came from a mix of ideas that had been stewing for years. Will brush soon and turn in by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...