Thursday, June 13, 2024

Friday 2am

Woke up and took my meds after napping for a few hours. Yesterday started very early. So missed the opportunity to work on my guitar booklet. Brushed. Hand still under assault. Sis still using me as a punching bag. She may be thinking of revenge against the west.

8am, Up late, Still hanging in there against the telepathic attacks. Wearing my JP1060 on a Casio rubber strap. More convenient for showering, washing up etc. Was $175 off Shopee 3 years back. Worked out. May take a long walk this afternoon.

10am, Had coffee at Sqrt 5, SS2 town center. Actually the square root symbol. Their Americano was fresh and we got a second cup for just 1RM. Good luck turning up on their opening day. Must say coffee is big business here in Malaysia lately.

1pm, Back from NSK. I bought goodies for tomorrow’s dinner. Liew evil forces were peeled away from the witchy core of 6 a family who are now being terminated by white witches with my help.

2pm, Am now using iPadOS 18, which feels snappy and not beta-like. Yet to experience the AI features. Rain has stopped. Will go for a run. Back from my 3 minute run. Feeling more regulated. Exercise, even just a little, is important when you’re being lived in, otherwise blood disorders manifest. Healthy / Good eating in moderation is also advised. Also a non-stressful job you can do on your own, in private. Having many friends is also good sense, in and out of mindspace.

3pm, Had an Indomie ramen and some lemon lime sandwiches with Nescafe Gold for tea as I had a very light lunch. Not to mention I ran earlier. Haven’t looed yet today, having gone 4 times yesterday. May be heading to the shoebox house this evening. It’s been a gloomy day of haze and rain. Been talking the Royals out of being (made) disruptors of peace. It’s not easy to let go.

Am trying to write a python program that suggests guitar fingerings based on (piano) sheet music since I’m prevented from experimenting for real. There is already a library for reading via ocr, so I just need to write a filter based on 3 parameters: note, stretch, and next note. It will be a little complex as I try to intersperse notes as well so it sounds properly guitary. This will add 2 parameters: hold and lift. Will try to write it tonight, with a GUI to go along with. Wonder if I should sell it?

6pm, Making meatball veg and pasta soup again. Mom is steaming a fish. Not sure if they’ll want toast with eggplant dip. I guess -why not. Made good headway on the Python guitar app. Could get an alpha up tonight since we are early solving the telepathy. Later, I have to write on future-sensing and how not to abuse it.

7pm, Check out my latest post on DogBlots.blogspot.com on why we can’t reliably see the future without God’s instruction. Made the meatballs and Mom chopped the veg. 10 minutes to boil, then I’ll add the fettuccini and toast some wholewheat bread fingers. Dinner will be late tho. Charging the Aspire prior to some serious coding afterwards. Watched some guitar videos on YouTube.

8pm, Took my meds early. Tomorrow, will be heading out briefly to Amcorp, then on to Asia Jaya. Will drop by Decathlon and Digital Mall, return home for lunch. 8 days till Apple Store TRX opens. Want to get Mom airpods.

9pm, Looed and showered at last. Am changed into tomorrow’s clothes. Netbook is charged and ready for coding. May sleep at 11pm. Can’t wait to head out on my own again. May not carry my backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...