Friday, June 28, 2024

Saturday 9am

Up early. Planning to head over to the guitar shop today after failing yesterday. May go in the mid afternoon. Worked out and brushed. Don’t think I need to loo after yesterday’s enormous one. Not being constipated is a relief. Liew witches being handled by passing them around and ripping their souls.

12pm, Am happy with Rocky Linux / KDE on the Aspire netbook. Always useful to have a full x64 Linux distro of some kind handy. It suspends to s2idle and hibernates well, looks polished and user-friendly. Uses less RAM than Windows 10. Enjoying some eco-mode a/c as the weather is very hot.

1pm, Mom is feeling under the weather while Dad busies himself painting the window frames of our shoebox house. Shortly, I’ll be making a trip to the mall to get my guitar repaired. May go at 3pm+. Don’t feel like exerting myself which could be due to Mom’s ‘family connections’. Meanwhile the Liews are beaten back by our mind forces. Many were turned from ‘innocent’ evil and are being talked to.

3pm, Hard to work up the effort needed to lug my guitar to the mall. Had a spicy tomyam kaw ramen which woke me up. Had been lethargic since this morning. Something in me doesn’t want to leave the security of home and family or brave the afternoon heatwave which I used to do often from our old place. Did more unearthing of the Liew witches’ motives. They seem more remoras than sharks or maybe it’s that way because of the proximity of Rapture?

8pm, Worked out again. Feeling the cardio. Wrote my Substack newsletter a little late. Better late than never. Got my first Google search hit. Major cause for celebration. Tomorrow, try to walk to Amcorp, earlyish. Taking a shower at 9, write my gospel fiction tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...