Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Thursday 4am

Up early. Finishing the kernel install on Linux Mint which I fell asleep while running. Very strong gusts of wind outside. Liew forces striking out tho they were discredited yesterday. Will take today easy. Want to go on a long walk later. Work out by 6am.

6am, Got cleaned easily. Yet to work out. Probably will walk today. Installing FreeBSD with CDE, my favorite desktop.

1pm, Worked out and ran this morning. I will take a walk in the late afternoon, just over to the LRT and back. Stretch those legs a bit. Been vegetating a lot lately. These are the last weeks of my schizophrenia mislabeling. And in July, I’ll get some money to spend one way or another. Wonder what I’ll buy?

3pm, Been practicing my ukulele. I have more talent on it than on guitar. Partly it’s due to my special tuning of c-f-a-c# (top to bottom string). You can play amazing things with this tuning, or at least things that are normally hard with the normal tuning of iirc, g-c-e-a.

6pm, The chair Dad bought me is home and in service at my old desk with the Pi4 and 23" display. Only 199RM, it has a mesh back, arm rests, gas lift, swivel base and backrest tilt. Quite comfortable. I like rocking back and forth while I think / work. Meanwhile we've been cutting through the false logic spread by the Liew witchy 6, people giving up people only to be given up themselves and the witches, laughing all the way to the next Christian 'hole'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...