Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Wednesday 2am

Still pretty wide awake. Managed to create .exe standalone applications from my python scripts via Cython and cl. This will make them much more popular. Figured I will not invent stuff, write songs, do too many things, just focus on my art and compose some gospel / Math / philosophy articles once in a while / as needed. I didn’t do much sketching. Maybe ‘tomorrow’. Will jog in the afternoon as I may wake up too late.

10am, Woke up quite early actually. Helped in the mind against the evil perpetrated by LiLian and her witchy family, now given full protection by western powers as they eat the world alive, one famous person at a time. Common kindness must be given out here and there. There are reasons for it. Blessed are the peacemakers, so to the Gazza aid workers. Haven’t looed or showered.

2pm, We’re at the new place. My first post from our home, end April onwards, mainly. I thought about inventing a new keyboard but instead have an idea called Neatsketch. It uses an Apple pencil while the other hand positions and forms, with fingers, a ruler, protractor, or bezier. The other novel idea is a text shaper. It works in 3D to make the pencil scribbles angle and perspective change so it’s more legible. I would like 3D drawing ability as well so it presents a concept to a client fast and impressively. I need to procure an M1 mini first, tho. Time will tell if I ever develop NS. Put it away for now.

8pm, Helped make fancy spuds and honey mustard salad for a salmon dinner. Was good. Today’s ABY talked about salmon. I should read the sutra again. Invented a card game, Vampire and a board game, Helix. Liew witches are stealing my idea.

11pm, Submitted to FFM again. A good story if ever I wrote one. Can’t wait to be published before the Rapture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...