Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Thursday 6am

Up early. Went for a jog. Pushups at 6:30. We may be going out today to Kuala Lumpur. Liews and their western supporters (whom they eat alive) attacked with pain-giving to specific vital nerves. We responded with nerve removal tape.

Feeling loose and relaxed, good blood circulation after my exercise. Just 5 minutes a morning, every morning. Keeping me healthy if not alive, under body attacks from the irrational westerners who support witchy LiLian.

7am, Got cleaned easily. Will brush soon. Had a ramen and coffee for breakfast. More nerve attacks rain down on the faithful. Going over to the new house later.

12pm, Back from the new house. It’s looking better and better. Dad put up our letter box. My room is very spartan, with just a bed, wardrobe, and a/c. I brought over my guitar in its soft case. Solved many Americans’ problems stemming from UK and Liew witch control manipulations, soft psych attacks. They are majorly pissed off now, unfortunately. Took a few hits. I guess there’s nothing much to do today but draw / paint.

1pm, Invented another card game. I’m getting quite handy manipulating cards. Had steamed rice and Chinese sausages for lunch. Will shower now since there is so little to do under prevention and jail duty. Changed into my Eagle King tee, Millet shorts and casual karate belt. My favorite comfy attire.

6pm, Action against the Liew 6 and their genius help as the westerners could not absorb them anymore, nor could we. We stuffed drypers into them and sprayed on a potassium salt mix to dry out their body a bit.

8pm, Not sure what kind of law enforcement surrounds / acknowledges the Liew witches’ evil potential. Will we see an end to this see-saw life I’ve been living? Taking my meds soon.

10pm, Wrote an article on Medium about cpu design. Feeling sleepy already. Want to do a bit more of my essay now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...