Monday, April 1, 2024

Tuesday 7am

Up a little late. Going on a jog soon. Sleep was good, on my mattress for once.

8am, Back from a longer jog in the wake of a rain. Also did 40 pushups. Despite being injured, I am keeping up exercise. Had a monster loo (omg). Feels good to get cleaned. Will accompany Dad sending Mom for her appointment. She has about 5 health concerns so this happens average once a week.

9am, Working on my app. Hopefully it will breach the prevention blockade of the Liew witchy 6 who steal all my ideas. It’s a simple program, under 400 lines of python code. Tried to keep it manageable. Last night I found out online that the TRX Apple Store is on. Desks and stuff already installed, along with a glowing apple logo. Can’t wait to visit. Save my koppins for something nice.

12pm, Made a quick lunch for the folks. Easy eggs, beans, salad, and leftover Chinese roast pork. Everything on toasted brown bread. Looks like I may finish Drafter very soon. I need to compare an array to string in a special way. Maybe def a new function.

1pm, Some progress on Drafter. I wrote a function but seems the variables are arranged wrong and it always returns False. ‘Charles and William’ want help with their cancer situation and are hitting Asian Christians. We helped the Royals think more positively and charitably like ‘Louise’. I think I need a for loop in the compare function. Really close to a wrap-up now.

7pm, Mom is making dinner. Liew forces are quieting down. Don’t know what is happening. Readjusting their attacks? Again, I call on everyone to save souls this Ramadan. Even the most sinful must be turned, don’t give the enemy any purchase to attack and chain attacks.

Started sketching my art book on concept character design and composition. It is really fun but the satisfaction of completing my coding work also feels great. Tonight I’m doing 2 characters. I will share them on Dogblots.blogspot.com late tonight. Full annotations / development / concept will be in my book.

8pm, Turning in late tonight. Will take my meds at 10pm. Have a few hours to sketch and render. Lots of visitors to Dogblots and FreeLunch.my -my stories were downloaded a few times. Training babies and kids and their parents to resist evil. Especially glib talking Liew witches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...