Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Thursday 8am

Up lateish. Did my brief workout. Will run later. Should be heading to the mall this morning. Liew witchy attacks are less intense. Last night we attempted to remove their core supporters, those they drove mad and those on the way to madness.

9am, Got cleaned surprisingly easily. Will eat some breakfast now. Run in the evening, probably. Evil telepathy still persists in the mindspaces. Like Satan they have no home, clothes, no purpose. Brushed after drinking an iced Milo. Still thinking what I can get myself for a few dozen RM that I will really enjoy.

3pm, Back from Mutiara. Relentless assaults from the Liew witches and fallen bully families’ kids in America. The mass sexuality uprising is gathering storm. Didn’t get anything nice for myself. Been working on my eBook formatting. Looking quite professional.

5pm, Finished reprocessing Mss2’s cover. Quite happy with it. Used a lot of gradients and worked in some patchiness for that professional touch. Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Will be cooking in a bit.

7pm, Dinner went well. Mom had sensitive teeth from eating freezing cold red bean drink and is recovering gradually. We are being attacked, a small group of us family and Christians. Headaches, and my fingers numbed. Making it to May may be hell. Looks like we have to educate some thousands of babies -again. I will be working on my biography seeing as how there’s nothing to do but be punched.

9pm, Took my meds and a sedative just now. Brushed and am ready to sleep, wake up early for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...