Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Wednesday 6am

Up early. Worked out and went for a run. Feeling okay. Lots of people crushing me so I needed the brief exercise badly. I should do 2 sessions a day but that would be pushing it. Drank iced Milo for breakfast. My body is rejecting ramen so I’m giving that a miss. Sis is flaring up near to the Tribulation. The Israel war needs to escalate before Jesus will come, probably, not amounting to a recommendation.

7am, Lots of westerners down with pre-cancer for bullying Asians. They need my help to push off the disease but are happily beating me up. Madness.

9am, Liew witches and their army of ignorants beating us up over ‘prophecy’ that they’re scrying for continually. They know nothing of compassion. Folks going to the bank. Need a new battery for my Cherub guitar tuner. My final one before the end. Maybe just a Mr. DIY Pardeer will do. Brushed. Yet to get cleaned. Playing with my old Aerobie foam football. They don’t sell this model anymore, most places.

11am, Got cleaned with some help. Took a warmish shower but didn’t change clothes. I’m not sweaty today yet. It seems the fateful passover (passion) will be ‘fulfilled’ in the Kingdom soon. And it is through mass effect that it happens, little to do with our own efforts but with God’s command to act NOW. The evil Liew witches are on the run from our forces, and are partially destroyed.

6pm, Back from the small house a bit late. Mom is cooking dinner. I left the Cherub guitar tuner with my old c40, at the new house. Mom played some piano. She is very ponderous. I get the feeling we may all die, the way the witchiness is going. We are stumping their right hands.

11pm, Brushed. Still wide awake despite taking my meds at 9pm. Must sleep soon, as tomorrow I’ll be at Mutiara. Want to buy something nice for myself that isn’t too expensive. Can’t think of anything so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...