Saturday, March 23, 2024

Sunday 5am

Up early. Work out soon. Run later. Fell asleep on the floor again. Lots of code to link up.

6am, Worked out. Feeling good. Will run at 11am. Decided to run early instead. Good exercise that clears the mind. Recovery was faster than last week. Drank iced Milo for breakfast. Ready to code Drafter.

8am, Got cleaned well. Brushed and cleared my nose of monster boogers. Wearing my super cheap MQ-27. Wonder when it’ll need a battery change? Bought it 3 months ago so it should be fine for another 2 1/2 years. Since it’s sabbath rest day, I will be mostly monitoring the mindspaces, coding sporadically. If Drafter doesn’t wrap up, no problem. Taking it easy.

10am, Coding away at the desk on my used ThinkPad. I gave it a clean as it was grubby. Will be sweeping and mopping later.

12pm, No lunch in yet as the folks busily spruce up our new place. Shaved. Looking younger. Yet to code. Maybe in half an hour. Put on the a/c as it's pretty hot and muggy. Have to modify Drafter's interface to support dual files. Someone read my story "The Archers of Silent Plateau". I will put up my rejected tale "The Watch With 3 Stars" soon.

1pm, Made noodles with soft boiled egg and lettuce for the folks as they came home hungry. I drank some coffee to fill up and ate dark chocolate. Haven't done any work on Drafter. Just looking after myself and Mom and Dad. Tonight, Mom is cooking gyoza dumplings. It's been a restful day. Not many kids and babies stirred up anymore. No work expectations, anything will do.

2pm, Wrote an article for my Medium. I think it's good fun to read and useful maybe. At least I did something productive today. Also just swept / vacuumed my room and dusted under my guitar bags. Get everything out of the way so I can code ASAP.

3pm, Raining. I decided to sweep all the rooms and hallway. It was very dusty and full of hairs. Then I vacuumed the waste up. Am taking a break, typing this. Maybe code a bit at 4pm. Released a YouTube video on unlikely watch-strap combos. My first in 2 months.

8pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Had a good dinner of bakkuteh and gyoza. Set up my BSD rig in the back room. I will probably take my ThinkPad over to the new house as it does everything. Will get a display for the Pi4. Something used and cheap. Didn’t do any coding but was still productive and helpful. Will take my meds late tonight, 9pm, and try not to fall asleep on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...