Sunday, March 24, 2024

Monday 5am

Up early. Not much activity on my social networks. At least I slept on my bed last night. Will run and work out at 6am. Worked out early. Felt good for my core strength and health. Liew insurgents seep in.

6am, Back from my run. Feeling fitter and healthier. Put on a/c to cool down for a while. No coding done yet. Yesterday’s talk on psychic attacks / extreme genius grooming fell on deaf ears mostly.

7am, Got cleaned easily. Will brush soon, after breakfast. Taking some hits from destroyed family. Casting pearls before swine… Will try to code at 8am. Prep my rejected story for DogBlots later.

8am, Had a Milo shake and ramen for breakfast. British forces assaulting our home in the mind, in desperation at their mistakes, uprooting tares and offending immoral idiots with powerful friends.

9am, Brushed. Playing with BSD on my Kabini rig. ‘Prince William’ wants us to create a distraction for him but we’re out of ideas. Don’t feel much like coding. Charging Aspire. Turned off the a/c to save power.

11am, Showered with Dead Sea mud soap and changed into a fresh shirt. Spellchecker doesn’t install on BSD which is a downer. Maybe upgrade Python?

9pm, Back from Mutiara and BU. Was quite a good outing. Saw a lot of modern living and lives touched by hardship and western power-play. Took a shower and took my meds early. Tomorrow, my Arip jab at the psych clinic. Have to wake up early. Installed Bodhi Linux on the Kabini rig. Hooked up the DVD burner too. Somehow Linux always locks the optical drive shut by default. Will check it out later. Americans and other westerners fall prey to eastern manipulators where once it was vice versa. A horrible conundrum to bring into the mindspaces. Took some hits.

10pm, Brush and will turn in by 11:30pm. An hour early and I’m sleepy already. Will wake up early to play with my computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...