Thursday, March 28, 2024

Friday 6am

Up early. Will work out and run at 6:30. Liew witchy forces still powerful enough to overshadow western children, so too sinning Asian children. Hopefully they will stop their mad romp through the mindspaces.

7am, Back from my run. Feeling good cardio from vigorous movement of my body. Now to code a bit more. Liews trying to disfigure western models.

9am, ‘Prince William’ goes mad from the Asian witchy pressure, stabbing cancer into young girls who were brought to me for help. Hopefully he was only acting the goat, and not actually that vengeful.

1pm, Sis is acting up, wiggling my elbow as I worked on Drafter. Seems to be calming down. This is just a case of Tribulation fever. Everyone feels they haven’t done enough good who’s done bad. “Start earlier, lah,” Sis. Unable to decide on the best matching criteria for shrinking / growing tree buttons. Otherwise, the app is done.

7pm, Drafter needs some polishing up. I want to add in some additional features to do with rbsej tags and compact the treeView. But for now I’m a healing station for psych attacked kids. We burnt off the Liew 6’s iris muscles through concentrated compression.

11pm, Injured my ribs this afternoon. Not too bad. Should be better tomorrow. Sister gleefully attacked with her dark genius forces and was repulsed with a smack to the nose. One wonders, do I really have an evil sister? Drafter is stalled again as I decide how to merge treeView buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...