Thursday, March 21, 2024

Friday 5am

Up early. Fell asleep on the floor again. Will work out soon. Do some coding later. Crotch itch is making its way back. Must be the evil Liew witches’ revenge. Many sinful westerners caught in their grasp, made to judge other Christians. My story for FFM got turned down yet again. Don’t think I’ll submit anymore for now.

6am, Did some organizing as my apps’ source code was split everywhere over 2 computers and 6 folders. Liew witches brought in Christians to judge me, saying I’m a prophet -yet again.

12pm, Uploaded my apps to FreeLunch.my even though Drafter is still incomplete. Took screenshots and 7zipped the cleaned up folders. Mom’s toe injury mystery continues as we fetched her home from hospital. British American forces attacked our home in the mindspace where repented dangerous felons are kept happy and sequestered. What are they thinking?

May go for a run in a few hours as the weather is good. Have to help make some lunch for the folks.

3pm, Back from my run. Felt good. Exercise is so important when you’re bearing loads. Now I need to finish Drafter in the next 2 hours. Been procrastinating too long.

6pm, Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Smells better. Apparently my cousin in Oz is very sick. Whatsapped him just now. Didn’t do any work. Must break the final barrier so I can head out walking tomorrow.

8pm, Had dinner. Was good. Talked and taught a lot in mindspace. Everyone is happier and well stocked for the end times. Taking my meds soon and will get down to coding right away.

9pm, Coded a bit albeit under pressure from the mind fiends. Achieved quite a lot actually. May wrap up by 11pm. Lots of crazy business in the mindscape handled well.

10pm, Ran into some trouble writing my app. Should there be separate chapter files? Maybe, and they are read in as needed, instead of parsing one great big file. Then we need to highlight all buttons fuzzy related to current RBSEJ in a triple sequence, in the TreeView. Each click opens a new edit window. That’s it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...