Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Thursday 5am

Up early. Have a cough and sore throat so drank some water and sucked a salt prune. Will work out soon, run in the afternoon. Must have slept 6 hours. Meanwhile I need to code.

7am, Worked out and made a lot of simplifications to chiCN’s search function. Looks and works great now. Got cleaned easily as well. Ready to head out. Wearing my usual Q&Q moonphase quartz. Drank a Milo for breakfast.

10am, Back from sending Mom to hospital, regular followup. Had a Coke and roti canai for brunch. Will be going to Mutiara later. Don’t feel much like coding. Will just do half an hour’s work. The rest, later in the afternoon. Wearing my Protrek on double thick nylon.

Went on a brief run. Felt in need of one. Got the heart and lungs pumping and the legs less stiff. The wages of false witnessing and turning a blind eye are beginning to be felt as Tribulation nears.

12pm, Yet to get started on finishing Drafter. A very useful app for writers and potential top python3 program. Instead, I posted / journaled on my social media all morning. Quite a few hits on Sea of Storms, my free short story compilation. Hope my readers liked it.

5pm, Back from a marathon shopping session at Mutiara. Bought more stationery, including a Kurecolor marker for under 13RM. I will soon be doing sketches and fine art once Drafter is finished and tested thoroughly. Tomorrow I have to make a landing webpage for each of my apps on FreeLunch.my. Also bought Evian mineral water with the red pop top cap.

6pm, Made noodles for the folks’ dinner. Was tasty, with tofu, egg, lettuce, and kimchi. No urge to code yet. Liew and family emotions running high at the moment. The Rapture is near at hand and they are not ready to meet God.

8pm, Taking my meds and Rivotril early, as tomorrow will require an early start. Showered thoroughly and changed into fresh clothes. Still not coding. Feeling fragile and phantomly afraid. What’s done in good faith will stand any judgement!

9pm, Having a small meal now as I did not eat much lunch or dinner. Will code at 10pm. May take an hour. Pretty straightforward. Then tomorrow, after some last minute tests, beta release day. Ate a mee goreng ramen and brushed. Will turn in early after some light work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...