Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Wednesday 4am

Up early. Some minor Liew witchy activity. Will run and work ot at 5am. Fell asleep charging my phone.

5am, Back from a brief but intense run. Feeling charged up. Worked out and am feeling the cardio. Will be heading out later with the folks. Get cleaned by 7am.

9am, The festive goodies eating has to stop today even though there are lots left, as my blood test is a week from now. Didn't eat many mandarins this season tho. Heading out soon to get stuff done near Uptown.

3pm, Back from shopping and banking. Had a humongous loo. Many visitors to my Blogger in the past 24 hours. Lunch was roast pork rice and a cup of yogurt. Cleaned old files and settings from my phone, tablet and laptop. UK forces desperate for help against the witch LiLian, colliding with my friends and family.

 7pm, Helped make roast chicken, spuds and broccoli for dinner. Was good. Put on the a/c after the brief muggy rain earlier. Thinking of writing a guide to more satisfying sex. Unfortunately, I'm still a virgin.

My psych clinic visits are on the 27 and 29 Feb. or about 2 weeks away. Have begun to diet more.

9pm, I think Once a Walk will be a tear-jerker novella, about using and abusing family. I will get the chance to say many things I've been bottling up, things useful to those who suffer. Taking my meds now. Want to write another short story. Something I’ve also been thinking long about, called The Tutor. Thinking I may become a full time writer / author after all.

11pm, Turned off the a/c. Still not very sleepy. Talked sense in mindspace, about ketuanan, Ebit Lew and Anwar-Mahathir, possible IMF bailout etc. Liews and Royals beat up another innocent Christian off our circle of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...