Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Thursday 6am

Up early. Back from my run. Feeling like I could have run further today. Drank green tea. Work out at 6:30.

7am, Had coffee and a longyuk and cheese sandwich for breakfast. Workout went smoothly. Liew witchy forces have nowhere better to go than on me.

9am, Brushed, took a shower. Haven't looed yet since I went twice yesterday. Wrote a post on satisfaction on Dogblots.blogSpot.com -a good read. This morning I want to plot my novella, get all the talking points down, to fit with the opening pages.

11am, Got cleaned. Resting in a/c. Invented a tennis trainer contraption. Cool thing is I can build and test it myself from readily available materials, at home. Maybe will do it tomorrow. Make a video and sell it.

12pm, Also found a way to realize my inflatable tennis ball from things on the web. But my real fortune will come from a house I design. Not sure what that will be like. I may earn 200RM a day from tennis innovations. But a cool 100k from the house within a month. Putting on thinking cap.

Came up with an idea for rubble walls and supports using tensed, contoured plastic netting. The netting and outer surfaces of the rubble are sprayed with a quick-setting epoxy + cement mix. Floor panels are the same, bonded vertically, then lowered into place horizontally. Roof the same as well. In this way, a house can be built in 3-4 days. The design may be more earthquake resistant and less susceptible to cracks.

3pm, Cleaned my bathroom. It was badly in need of a scrub. Still have to clear the drain hole trap. Maybe tomorrow.Want to get a small stool so I can sit while I shower. Many western children crowding round to be saved but they are ill behaved due to the witchy destroyers, the Liew 6.

11pm, Talked a lot in mindspace. Freed many people from the witchy Liews and their house ‘Mensa genius’. They were using mind control through telepathy as I mentioned before, to trap kids into sinful behavior. Mr Beast helped a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...