Monday, February 12, 2024

Tuesday 7am

Up lateish. Went for a brief run. Feeling regulated. Work out at 8am. Wrote a flash fiction piece to submit to FFM late last night. Didn’t code much.

8am, Worked out and am feeling good. Editing my story. To code soon.
 
9am, Submitted project TS to FFM. One of my better and more inspired pieces. Hope they like it. Liew witches seem to have written it before me as I got flashbacks / deja vu while composing it. Brushed. The morning is sunny and dry. Had an iced Milo shake for breakfast. They think my tale may be nominated for a Nebula.

12pm, Had reduced tomato and onion pasta with avocado sprinkled with Mexican chili seasoning for lunch. Am carrying on with my writing and coding.

8pm, Raining. Did a lot of charging my devices, including my buzzer. After successfully writing TS and TRP this year, and my good start on Once a Walk, I have decided to become a full time author. Liew witches and evil family still lashing at the west, and we who know how much they suffer. It’s time to intervene decisively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...