Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Thursday 6am

Up earlyish. Skipping my run to go walking instead. Work out at 7am. Just taking it slow. Liew witchy forces stabbing out but not as much as before. Hands still under attack.

7am, Worked out, feeling that cardio. Have to shave later too. Got cleaned. Will drink a Milo shake for breakfast. Mom has hospital today as well so will accompany her there, then head to KL afterwards.

9am, Working in Swift Playgrounds to develop vrs on iPad instead of desktop. Portables are the in thing. Took a much needed shower. Will be leaving the house at 10:30. Put on the a/c to cool down.

10am, Charging my portable devices. Planning to write a bit on the go but maybe not today as I want to get home quick, work on my Bible app in the cool of my room. Maybe will brisk walk at 3pm to Kayu instead, without my backpack.

12pm, My MS folding keyboard is still stuck charging after almost 4 hours. Realized I use too many battery powered devices day-to-day. Posted on Facebook about original sin / salvation. Ate yongtaufu. Feeling satisfied and will head out in ~3 hours time. Haven't been bitten by ants in my room for over a week!

1pm, The MS folding k/b took 4 1/2 hours to fully charge. Thinking of heading out now even tho it's quite hot as I may need to loo again soon.

2pm, Walked for about an hour. Drank a Coke Zero. Feeling good. Some evil made up prophecies broke down including that I raped a girl and had multiple sex partners. Put on a/c. Can't wait to start writing and coding my projects.

3pm, Watching a very long video on Swift coding. Meanwhile the Liew witchy 6 attack my ex-GF onto my cheekbones. Their master plan is in view.

6pm, Had a small dinner. Raining now. Quite cool and breezy. Talked about the origins of sin and salvation and those glaring contradictions in the Bible that lead everyone to doubt God is serious about saving them.

9pm, Took my meds. Will sleep around midnight. Am coding with Swift now. Pretty daunting at first. Liew witchy 6 suffer perforation attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...