Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Wednesday 6am

Up a little late. Back from my run. Recovered quick. Workout at 7am. Drank root-beer to fuel up. Less out of breath. Tomorrow, a long walk in KL. Put on a/c as it's very humid.

7am, Almost couldn't complete 40 deep pushups. Feeling energized tho. Will have a Milo shake for breakfast.

8am, Got cleaned. Brushed. Taking Mom to hospital for her foot scan as it is a bit swollen. Feeling like God wants me to survive the early Tribulation.

10am, Talked to American Christians in mindspace. Many brothers are the same in the things we have and prepare for our walk with God. My odd thing out is tennis equipment. Maybe I will become a coaching staff one day -somewhere to refuge in.

11am, Set up my old iPad from 2015 o take on the road. It still works well and is less obtrusive. Americans bedeviled by the Liew witches think they can live in Asians' bodies. We are never letting in corruption like these.

1pm, Took Mom home from hospital. Worries of cancer in her foot. She has been losing weight and hair rapidly. Rumors of my folks dying around the 24th of February from association with the Liew witchy family next door.

2pm, Will be helping cook dinner tonight as Mom is stressed. Don't think I want to follow along to Mutiara in this wet heatwave. Lots of telepathy going on between needy Christians about to "fall away".

Shaved my head down again as it was looking sparse and ragged. Then my budget USB buzzer's charging port broke. Will try to fix it before the next shave early April.

7pm, Looed again and took a long sit in the shower. Changed into fresh clothes. Recompiled ffmpeg to support SDL (ffplay) so YAK Composer works. It's my self rolled sample sequencer, basic yet powerful. Talked about God and interdimensional beings / angels. And how music is a universal language of love.

Lots of people read my flash fiction stories on FreeLunch.my today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...