Thursday, February 15, 2024

Friday 7am

Up earlyish. Back from my brief run. Feeling good. Work out at 7:30. Did some story plotting last night. Can write more this morning. Liew witchy forces still about.

8am, Got cleaned easily. Workout was over quick. Put on a/c as the morning is warm and humid. Not many children and babies serving the evil anymore. Finished plotting Once a Walk. Will put in an hour or so of writing this morning.

9am, Brushed, Drank Milo for breakfast. Will be heading out to the mall soon. Will be wearing my Casio ProTrek.

3pm, Back from shopping at Mutiara. Finally bought my showering stool so I can sit while I bathe. Also got air freshener for the new house toilet as there isn't much ventilation, and a computer cleaning brush. Finally, I picked up a watch at Mr DIY for just 11RM and harvested its strap for my Aqualand. No where on Shopee to get and feel an 11RM dive-style strap.

Took a brief warm shower with my new stool. Helped some friends in mindspace, overcome illness. And while I was out, we talked to the Liew witchy 6 about their retirement from "influencing".

4pm, Successfully compiled SHT into a FreeBSD app. Quite painless. Will resume coding vrs in Python then instead of in C.

6pm, Making headway on vrs. It should be done by tomorrow as I've frozen the feature set. The basic app compiles readily but I need to add a lot more functionality to it which will take several hours, more for testing.

8pm, More giving adult advice in mindspace.

9pm, Wrote some guitar harmonies. Yea, I was supposed to do some music today by the ABY so vrs is on the back burner for now. I’m not much of a lyricist. Taking life slow and just relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...