Friday, February 16, 2024

Saturday 6am

Up earlyish. Went for a run. Ran really hard and am recovering well. Workout at 7. Lots of work to do, house cleaning today as well.

7am, Intensified my workout a bit, doing deeper pushups. Tomorrow, to Amcorp flea market.

8am, Ate a ramen with sambal, and Milo shake for breakfast. Sis may be going down, being hated by the westerners.

9am, Brushed. Haven’t got cleaned. Wearing my Aqualand on Mr DIY rubber strap. I now own pieces from all 4 Japanese watch manufacturers: Seiko, Citizen, Orient, and Casio. I also own a Tissot and Swatch, as well as a Chinese micro-brand, Baltany.

11am, Sat in the shower after a good loo. I got a new IKEA stool for it. Hammered out some deals to help the Royals and their forces overcome the cheating Asian witches. Will delay work on my jobs till tonight.

3pm, Liew witches striking out again as they gain support from sinners and petty mind criminals. Need a better cage than the true cross.
 
6pm, Gave a final ultimatum to the Liew witchy forces -no more wanton killing and maiming through the mind. Don't know how God would have it play out but it seems to me peace is better -at least for now. Sis is holding a dinner for the folks. I have eaten some snacks so am not hungry yet. Feeling worried and may not be able to work much tonight.

8pm, Redid my I-Ching guidebook to more closely replicate the ABY. Also redid my main website page which was cluttered and disorienting.

11pm, Can almost compile cython C code on windows but the lib linker fails somehow. Feeling sleepy after taking half a Rivotril.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...