Thursday, February 8, 2024

Friday 6am

Up early. Went for my run. Got cleaned. Working out at 6:30. Have to return my case back press later this morning. Feeling good after brief full-body exercise. Every part of me is healthier. Just have to watch my diet.

7am, Drank a glass of iced Milo choc drink for breakfast. Ready to head out to NSK with Dad, to get mandarin oranges. Must remember to repack and return the case back press for my 29RM refund.

8am, Vacuumed my room and desk and emptied the wastebasket. Got rid of some cobwebs, cleaned the box fan a bit. Feels more or less okay. Tomorrow, sweeping and throwing out rubbish is taboo. Dad has set up the altar for prayers to his departed parents.

9am, Back from the grocer. I ate apricot yogurt. Once in a while I need it. British forces trying to recruit me into a protection web of some sort, not caring of my mental disability and medical conditions.

11am, Did more tidying up, mainly of my desk. Gave the Royals some protection in several stages. Now everyone feels better. Printed the return / refund sheet off Dad’s printer. Will go out later to post it after I figure how to wrap the parcel up. Maybe around 3:30pm.

4pm, Sent back the case back press with some help from the folks. Couldn’t have done a messier job wrapping it. First time for everything. Meanwhile the Royals are pressing Asians into service against… their ‘friends’ -the evil Liew witches. It must have always worked!

10pm, It took a while to reach my uncle’s house for reunion dinner and to get back again. Played with their cute dog. Didn’t eat much. Technology is bringing people together. Lots of revelers on the streets of Kuala Lumpur. Almost had an accident. Happy CNY to all!

11pm, Took a brief shower and changed into fresh clothes. Took my meds. Wake up early tomorrow for a run and workout. Outside fireworks going off. Americans crowding us to destroy our happy day. I don’t really celebrate anything so I guess I have to bear this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...