Thursday, February 29, 2024

Friday 7am

Up early. Will work out soon and run at 11am. Tomorrow, a long walk around Asia Jaya / Taman Jaya. Coding vrs today. Nothing much else. Meanwhile attacks rain down on God’s followers in the mindspaces. My survival is also in doubt. Lots of kids involved. Workout went well. Feeling energized and refreshed. Will code at 8am after some breakfast.

9am, More rejection emails. Looks like I will never be published. Will concentrate on coding instead. Liew witchy forces suffer setbacks from neuron polarization. They may pass on shortly.

10am, Back from my brief run along our closed / guarded home road. Feeling internally regulated again. Need to put on the a/c to cool down. Coding to commence soon. Decided to incorporate a toolbar with search box, and a bookmarks bar. There will be a note input area hidden in the toolbar. Long press will create / delete bookmarks. I just copied in the JSON Bible file and for reference, the Python script. Each note acquires the bookmarks bar contents as a footer -before they may be cleared.

12pm, Cooked lunch for Mom and Dad and myself. Was okay. Work on the app is going slow. Lots of evil going round in the mind.

9pm, Taking my meds now. Did a lot of talking in mindspace to overturn the Liew witches’ lies. Half-watched a load of watch videos. Turn in around 11pm. Bluetooth still not working on the Pi 4 / Ubuntu Server, so I used a wireless dongle for my dual-device Logi mouse. Cuts cable clutter. I also modded IceWM and am now running a Motif theme that looks more Unix-like. Will try to lay down some code structure before bed.

11pm, Still wide awake. Wearing my Orient Tristar on a Bonetti waterproof strap. It will now stand up to splashes better than leather. Found some JSON parsing code online that I can use easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...