Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Thursday 4am

Up very early after falling asleep on the floor with my legs on the piano bench. My caseback press may arrive today and I can finally wear the old HMT. Liew witches and their 'friend', "Prince William" menace the mindspaces.

5am, Back from my run. Feeling good. Worked out as well which got the circulation going. Got cleaned without any problems. The Liew witchy group in danger of breaking up. William being beaten by those he duped.

6am, Had a ramen for breakfast and an iced latte. No more helping the westerners as some turned very violent and threatening.

9am, Ate a roti canai Dad bought earlier. Brushed. Waiting for 2 parcels. Wearing my favorite Orient TriStar.

10am, Not out for delivery yet. Will wait another hour or so then focus on my work. Evil Liew witches pulling hair out of desperate need for salvation they cheated others of.

11am, My caseback press is on delivery. It may take another 6 hours to arrive tho. Dad's tile grout may deliver tomorrow.

1pm, Made noodles, fried eggs, baked beans and plant nuggets in BBQ sauce with pre-fried onion and some pasta for lunch. Used lots of leftovers to whip up a quick meal for the folks. Put on the a/c as it's another hot, muggy afternoon. Took a shower earlier and changed into a fresh shirt.

‘Prince William’ seemed very tired (not drunk), from YouTube videos. Swaying and being careless with things he was holding. Can he not just take some sedatives and break from arguing with wicked / innocent Asians all night long? He has a problem -and it may be swollen pride.

8pm, Had dinner made by Mom. Tasted okay. The case back press broke on attempt no.1 so I'm returning it for a refund maybe tomorrow morning. Have to print a label for the returns process. Luckily my new mouse is okay and my new watch too. Will take my meds at 9pm. Tomorrow is reunion dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...