Monday, January 29, 2024

Tuesday 6am

Up early. Back from a brief run. Feeling the cardio. Will work out at 7am. Americans suffer losses due to pushing the Liew 6 around.

7am, Worked out. Was good. Feeling a little weak tho. More Americans betray their Asian helpers and are burnt badly by the evil Asian witches. Did some editing on my unfinished story. The plot is simple but there are quite a few loose ends to resolve. Should be done by tonight, late.

8am, Got cleaned. American kids and babies still pounding on Asian doors to take on their trouble, where westerners were scorning and scourging a powerful evil witch clan. Tried to broker a peace but many children can’t understand logic and love. Nor apparently can the Royal princes.

1pm, Back from psych clinic and the bank. Ordered my very first Orient watch. At 360RM, it’s a bit cheaper than a Seiko 5 coming in over 400RM. I used own a 5, 250RM back in 2001.We’ll see what the Orient looks like when it arrives as my old 5 was rough round the edges. Brokered a peace deal with many people of all levels of sin. The evil telepathy is almost wrapped up.

2pm, Relaxing at home with my box fan, from the afternoon heatwave. Will do some writing soon. Then edit tonight. I need to submit tomorrow morning.

3pm, Looed again. Gut looks to be clear. Dad is still bleeding tho. Wonder what they’re up to, been out for over an hour now in this awful heat. Took a good shower and changed into fresh clothes. Still not writing. Maybe 4pm to 5pm.

4pm, Seems my parcel will arrive 2nd of February, a Friday. Writing going slow.

5pm, Modified my tennis equipment design to be even more easily manufactured. I think it is now a reality and I will ship it around to manufacturers. The depth of the new feature shall be shallower while being at an angle, while the functional part is practically homogeneous. I think it's a very good idea for tennis. But I need some help with the R&D.

6pm, Dinner will be late as Mom is dog tired and Dad only slept sparsely last night. I guess he worries about his health and the family prophecies. We finally set up defences against Liew witchy incursions, taking newborns and torturing them. No time to do anything much else yet.

8pm, Just had dinner and talked about the breaking of the 6th seal possibly this November-December 2024. This seal is relevant as Christians can finally be relieved of the current heavy-handed and unfair persecution. Especially in mindspace. Raining heavily. Attacks rain down on us as well. 10 months of unholiness left to go.

10pm, Took my meds with coffee and had a ramen for supper. Took a Rivotril too so I can wake up for tomorrow’s run. No workout as my arm is still sore from my Arip jab. Liew witchy forces number in the dozens of family groups and seized Americans and expat babies to hurl at good people. Nobody’s perfect or needs to be. Nobody should be the judge of another. Nor am I, despite being a Christ image. Played some guitar. May write a bit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...