Sunday, January 28, 2024

Monday 8am

Up late. Got cleaned. Worked out. Helped some Americans hurt by Liew witchy forces. My right hand is under attack again, mildly. Can’t wait to visit Solar Time this morning and browse their Orients. My first O’ having only had Casios, Seikos, and Citizens. Used to be, it was sub 300RM but now over 50% more expensive. Will be leaving for the train station soon.

11am, Back from MidValley empty handed. The shop only had premium Orients, no Tristars. There wasn’t anywhere to deposit my 500RM so I can buy from Shopee so I just came home. Had a coffee and ramen for lunch. Maybe I won’t get anymore watches for now.

6pm, Put some money into my debit account to get the Tristar. Will order it tomorrow after psych clinic. Receive it EOM. Helped make fried takoyaki pork for dinner. Strange sins emerge near the coming of Tribulation. It must be. But it’s more than my poor brain can handle.

10pm, Took my meds earlier and will turn in soon. Writing a new short story for submission later this week. Liew witchy forces clashing people together and pain-giving. There’s no end to the sorrows yet as threats of global war grow ever more real in and outside the mindspaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...