Thursday, January 11, 2024

Friday 6am

Was up early. Went for my run and worked out briefly. Exercise sorely needed as my day is pretty much sedentary. Regripped my tennis racket with a new wind of Mueller sport tape. Costs about 3RM each time versus 7RM for other wraps. Lasts longer too. Want an iced Milo for breakfast. Americans agonizing over the Liew witchy 6.

9am, Did some soul grafting for those who were unfairly betrayed as these poor people were being used by the Liew witches to throw their weight around, damaging God’s advent preparations. Wearing my Q&Q solar diver ahead of giving it to my cousin.

10am, Waiting for my parcel of cardstock craft paper which should arrive at 11:30am. Took a shower and changed into a fresh shirt. These days my showers are shorter but I take 2 a day. Drinking premium coffee and just resting. There is some interest in my game, STT, not much my stories. Maybe I will sign a contract to produce game sets soon.

12pm, Helping Mom make noodles for lunch. Never tried Fat Boi noodles before.

1pm, Cardstock is in. The colors are fantastic and paper, thin enough to photocopy on. I shall attempt the cut and fold tonight, before dinner which will be roast chicken. Have a mind to do Mexican chili but Mom can’t take spicy food much. 4 weeks till CNY reunion dinner. Had a good loo, late better than never.

4pm, Wrote a new whole song. First musical achievement in a long while. Put on the a/c to cool down. Wearing my GA2200. Adhered some controlling souls to the Liew 6’s souls but now the Royal princes are throwing their weight around in the mindspaces. Destroyed lives, deceived by false teaching. Anger leads to hate, to pain, to suffering.

9pm, Took my meds. Ate a mandarin. Roast chicken was nice, with bourbon sweet sour marinade. Will sleep soon. Run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...