Saturday, January 27, 2024

Sunday 5am

Up early. Got cleaned. Not running this morning, just working out at 6am. Will be walking later, maybe for an hour+. Liew witches still rampant through my sinful family.

6am, Had a Milo shake for breakfast. I will be cutting down my food intake a bit from now on. Basically skipping a meal every day. I don’t eat much sweet fruits either. Workout went well. Feeling good. Less people are piling onto me which affected my blood health. Surfing for watches now.

8am, Dad took me out for breakfast. Meanwhile, the Royals threatened me with cancer, and our whole group of good reformed people too. There was a firefight and many are wounded.

9am, Have to stay home for house cleaning. Will head out later in the afternoon. Royals behaving badly from their pain and suffering. But they happily mistreat those who help them sincerely.

11am, Feeling phantomly fearful but not quite off balance. Quite confident of my innovation being accepted by a major tennis manufacturer. Settled on a non destructive way to push off these western vengeful people, hell, I wasn’t even born or fully raised in Malaysia. Went for a brief run instead of going (window) shopping. Feeling the cardio and the sun was quite hot. Recovered fast tho.

3pm, Showered earlier. Changed into fresh clothes. The struggle between good and evil rages intensely. Group of us trying to break free from flesh dissolvers and nerve breakers. Feeding the troublemakers basic human desires to occupy their guilty minds.

4pm, Very hot afternoon. Swept and mopped my room earlier. Was quite dusty somehow. Missed going to the flea market. Want to visit MegaMall tomorrow, seeing as how I’m being prevented like crazy. Will wear the Protrek 270 on Velcro.

6pm, Rejoined Facebook! Can’t wait to hook up with fellow writers.

11pm, Had supper of Indomie and coffee as I ate a very light dinner. Took my meds earlier but there’s still stuff to solve in mindspace. Sleep around midnight I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...