Saturday, January 13, 2024

Sunday 5am

Slept sporadically. Think I forgot to take my meds and brush, falling asleep around 9pm to 2am. Went for a run. Recovered fast. Workout at 6am. Liew witches trying to change the future again based on my dead brother, Meng.

8am, Got cleaned. Had a huge loo. Surely my week of backups has cleared now. designing the STT pieces is done. They're 3D and rigid and simple to fold. Liew witchy 6 attacking my gums. We're giving them mineral and nutrient depletion.

4pm, Took a long shower. Decided to wear my Seiko 077j on green NATO for awhile. Maybe over the CNY period. Talked about the hidden revelations from God in Mss2, available on GumRoad https://chnkngyp.gumroad.com/l/ntaac

8pm, Seems like we’re putting sufficient pressure on the Liew witches from the east. Now the westerners they bedevilled must comply with the basic laws of mindspace conduct. Taking a short break. Took my meds and a Rivotril. Brushed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...