Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Wednesday 6am

Up early. Went for my brief run. Feeling healthier, more resilient. Will work out in half an hour. Somehow, some work has to get done today. Exercise went well. Felt that cardio. Need to get cleaned now.

7am, Got cleaned. Want to practice my flute today and play lots of running notes / scales. Guess that will be my achievement for now. Had a ramen and latte for breakfast. Will start flute practice at 8:30.

9am, Felt a bit tired so had a rest. Waiting for news from Sis on Dad’s condition. Watched MT-G videos on YouTube. Thinking of what to do with my prize money if I win the UpLink challenge next February. Don’t really need anything expensive for myself but the folks could use some pampering before they’re too old. We may do a posh lunch and dinner every Sunday, and some light shopping at the mall.

11am, Took a long relaxing shower. Had a sandwich as I was hungry. Tonight, we will do takeout. Dad’s watchman procedure is going well. He should be home tomorrow afternoon. Can’t wait for my parcel which will complete my bow. Haven’t been working much.

So news is in, Dad is out of danger and will need a week to recuperate, not lifting or moving too much. Mom and I discussed how we’re going to cope as he won’t be able to drive for some time. Meanwhile, Liew forces have been attacking Christians in packs.

1pm, Mom bought us lunch. There is a food shortage at Speedmart near where we live. We ate well (considering the ‘crisis’) and drank Milo chocolate drink. Will call Dad in hospital after his dinner. Quite a few people manhandled telepathically when young are not okay.

6pm, Raining heavily. Took a long shower to relax and slough off the day’s sweat from our outing to Speedmart. Talked about better times ahead and the house that ‘gave me money’, my musical, the egg tarts etc. Liews are very upset. Meanwhile, Dad is doing okay. He had some food and will need plenty of rest for a week or so. I will be learning more dizi later to pass the time.

8pm, Ate some dinner rather reluctantly. Took my meds. Dissuaded the Liew attackers bullying guilty American kids who fed us to them. A terrible system of satanism. Will look into dismantling more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...