Monday, December 4, 2023

Tuesday 5am

Up early after a good sleep. Will run soon. Workout at 6ish. Today I go urban exploring if possible. Run was invigorating. Taking a rest before my workout. Feeling the cardio from the brief exercise. Liew witches still rampant but have less support. Ate a slice of plain cake and drank a latte. My smell and taste are recovering well and I could enjoy the drink.

So the plan is to take the LRT to Pasar Seni and switch to the MRT to TRX. Not sure what to wear. Maybe jeans and an overshirt.

6am, Got cleaned easily. May head out around 10:30am. Still have on the MudMan solar. My trusty companion in these lean times. It’s a cool and peaceful pre-dawn and my box fan is set on low. I’ve taken to lying on the bedroom floor again with my legs propped up on a piano bench. Due to vigorous exercise, I no longer feel faint getting up from a lounging posture.

3pm, Back from TRX. Gruelling walk, bit of an adventure. Took a shower. Had lunch at home afterwards. Just resting as it rains. Dad is checking in at the hospital right now. We’ve surrounded him with love.

9pm, Took my meds, brushed, ordered an “Avalon” bow dampener off Shopee for 30RM. Looks pretty and compact. MudMan solar still glued to my wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...